Florence Car Accident Attorneys
Representing Victims of Auto, Truck & Motorcycle Wrecks in Northern Kentucky
An accident occurs in just seconds, but the effects last a lifetime. There is no dollar amount that could make up for all you’ve been through, or make you whole when you’ve suffered a loss. There is no way to reverse the loss of a loved one, a severed limb, loss of brain function, or a severed spinal cord. These and other such damages are irreparable and catastrophic.
At Greene & O’Malley Attorneys at Law, our Florence, KY car accident attorney, Angela Greene, has the gift of communication, as well as powerful litigation skills that command a jury’s attention. She assists them in translating your loss into the only way the law allows you to be compensated—in dollars and cents.
A Winning Track Record of Success
Every day, we advocate for accident victims suffering from catastrophic injuries, and we excel at winning the toughest cases. Attorney Greene has a nearly perfect record in court, and that’s because she understands that you’ve put your faith in her. She personally handles every key component in your case, from filing the suit to uncovering crucial evidence, from locating key experts and witnesses to presenting the case to a jury.
Attorney Greene is a master strategist and can leverage her 20 years of experience on both sides of the bar to fight for you.
What to Do after an Automobile Accident
In the first moments after you’ve been in a crash, your thoughts splinter in every direction. Am I injured? Are my kids okay? Are the people in the other car injured? Is my car totaled? Is it driveable? Then, another thought makes its way through the panic: Will my insurance cover this?
No one likes to think about the possibility of being injured in an accident, but the steps you take next can have far-reaching implications. You also need to realize that your rights are different depending on the state and area you are in.
You’ve been in an accident. Now what?
We hope you never end up in this situation. But, if it happens, here’s what you need to do for your own protection and to help things go smoothly later after the dust settles:
- Stop immediately at the scene.
- Call the police and/or 9-1-1.
- Obtain license plate and vehicle identification numbers (VIN).
- Ask to see driver’s licenses and verify that the information is correct.
- Exchange names, addresses and phone numbers of other passengers and witnesses.
- Use your smart phone to record or take photographs of the accident scene and be sure to get several shots of the damage and the position of the cars. Be sure to get several angles from several distances.
- If you are the victim of a hit and run situation, it is critical to locate and identify witnesses who saw the accident. Be sure to get their names and phone numbers. Ask them to wait until the police arrive.
- Call your insurance company immediately.
- Admit your fault or liability in the accident
- Argue with anyone at the scene
- Accept any payment from anyone at the scene
- Sign anything, especially anything releasing the other party from responsibility
- Make any statement regarding your health and injury status other than to say you would like to be checked out either now on later
Dealing with Your Insurance Company
It is also important after an accident that you properly interact with your insurance company, as well as the insurance company of the liable party.
When dealing with your insurance company:
- Carefully fill out every form and double-check for accuracy.
- Stay on top of a claim once it’s filed. Stay in touch with the insurance company and call regularly to sort out any questions and to remain informed of the status of the claim in process. Be mindful of timelines stated in your contract.
- Put everything in writing and keep records of ALL correspondence. Note time, date, and name of the person you spoke to on the phone, as well as details of the conversation and any follow-up steps they—and you—are supposed to take. Print out emails and keep copies of bills and statements together. Keep all paperwork for one claim together, sorted sequentially by date.
Do not give up or become flustered if the insurance company seems to want information that may not be relevant. Call us to help you determine if the requests are appropriate.
We are prepared to be your advocate, bringing our trial experience to work for you. We have a good relationship with insurance companies and can help you resolve disputes. If, however, you are getting the run around, we know how to put a stop to it. Fighting for ordinary people and winning is what we do. Give us a call, and we'll take it from here.
Auto Accident Dismissed an Appeal by the Plaintiff
Auto Accident Affirmation of a Case Dismissal
Breach of Contract Defense Verdict for One Defendant
Injury Affirmation of a Summary Judgment
Personal Injury Affirmation of a Declaratory Judgment
Product Liability Defense Verdict
Wrongful Death Defense Verdict
Traumatic Head Injury $310 Thousand
Neck Injury $100 Thousand
Auto Accident Affirmation of Summary Judgment for the Defense
50+ Years of Combined Experience
Aggressive, Reliable, Power-House Team
Available Hours and Flexible Scheduling
Recognized for Quality Service and Excellent Results
Affordable Fees & Payment Plans
Comprehensive Legal Defense Team