Pharmaceutical Drug & Medical Device Recalls
Florence Defective Drug & Medical Device Lawyers, Serving Kentucky
Medical mistakes can have profound, permanent consequences. When we are sick, medicine restores our health. When surgery is the only answer, medical devices mend what our bodies can’t. When we go to the doctor, fill our prescription, or consent to surgery, we place our fate in the hands of the people who were involved with the medical products utilized in our care.
We trust that the ingredients in a pharmaceutical are pure, that they have been measured and combined perfectly, and that they are safe for use. We trust that the biologics and components of medical devices are uncontaminated, that they have been assembled without error and that they will work as promised by the manufacturer, sales rep and surgeon. When just one tiny cog in the wheel of the production process goes awry, lives are forever changed.
Greene & O’Malley Attorneys at Law has the knowledge and experience to take on complicated medical cases. A proven track record of cases involving the medical sciences, toxicology, epidemiology, and pathology gives our attorneys the upper hand when researching, preparing, and presenting drug and medical device cases.
Types of Cases We Handle
There are three types of lawsuits common to defective pharmaceuticals and medical devices:
- Injury due to a device or drug that was improperly made or manufactured
- Injury due to misuse caused by improper marketing, labeling, or instructions
- Injury as a result of side effects or misuse of a drug or device
Furthermore, in this type of product liability, lawsuits can take several forms:
- Personal injury civil suit
- Mass torts: When many people share a common injury, attorneys can file a mass tort lawsuit in which many plaintiffs sue one corporate defendant to seek damages. Class action cases are one type of mass tort lawsuits.
- Class actions: In this type of case, a large group of people, together with their attorneys, file one lawsuit together as a whole and seek collective damages.
Who Is Liable in Defective Drug & Defective Medical Device Cases?
Lawsuits can be brought against any or all of the following:
- Medical facility, hospital, or pharmacy
- Prescribing doctor or surgeon implanting the device
- Drug or medical device manufacturer
- Company sales representative
If you have suffered from the adverse effects of a flawed pharmaceutical or medical device, call Greene & O’Malley Attorneys at Law. Our Florence, KY product liability lawyers can pursue the type of case that is in your best interest.
Auto Accident Dismissed an Appeal by the Plaintiff
Auto Accident Affirmation of a Case Dismissal
Breach of Contract Defense Verdict for One Defendant
Injury Affirmation of a Summary Judgment
Personal Injury Affirmation of a Declaratory Judgment
Product Liability Defense Verdict
Wrongful Death Defense Verdict
Traumatic Head Injury $310 Thousand
Neck Injury $100 Thousand
Auto Accident Affirmation of Summary Judgment for the Defense
50+ Years of Combined Experience
Aggressive, Reliable, Power-House Team
Available Hours and Flexible Scheduling
Recognized for Quality Service and Excellent Results
Affordable Fees & Payment Plans
Comprehensive Legal Defense Team